Novels That Rock

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Night Teaser

An exciting new tease from the couple that are tailor made for one another...


Add it to your Goodreads TBR List!

Excerpt


Kaz laughed out loud. “Babe, you’re young. That ex-wife of mine is doing a documentary…are you any good with cameras?”
“You mean taking photos? I suppose so since I went to all the best schools and took a photography class. I can do the old-school photos where you have to soak them in solution but I prefer a digital camera to be honest. All you need is a laptop and you’re good to go.”
“Then stop being so hard on yourself because you do have skill. We usually hire a professional photographer because we like to document our concerts but you take the photos. Nothing that could get us into trouble but just candid shots. We usually then bundle them and make a book out of them. They’re a swag gift for hard-core fans…we don’t do it for the money. And of course it’s great to see how much we have changed over the years.”
His mouth had moved closer to mine the longer he’d spoken and when he was within reach, he kissed my lips and I immediately responded with an open mouth and accepted his tongue in my mouth. I tasted Macallan 30 but it was pleasant and sensual.
Kaz ended the kiss reluctantly. “What’s wrong with you sitting on your ass all day waiting for me to fuck you if I may ask?”
“Don’t be crude. I’d feel like a kept woman and I want to contribute…is that so bad? I suppose that is why I am jealous of your ex-wife. She’s got all this stuff going on and she must think I am some stupid, rich bimbo.”
“Those were her words more or less but why would you care what she thinks of you?”
I smiled slightly. “Because she still holds your heart and she’s the mother of your child. That means she can directly influence how he would feel about me…it’s a little scary because understand all this is new to me. I have never been in a relationship before and I don’t know what’s kosher and what isn’t? When do we move past the fucking stage into something more? What if you get tired of me and just want to offload me? That would devastate me because I am feeling so full of angst and indecision. I’m not good when I don’t know what to expect.”
Kaz’s hands slipped lower and caressed my collar bone before he slid my tube top down to reveal my breasts. “First of all, Damira doesn’t hold my heart anymore…I think I used her as a crutch. I didn’t want to hate her so I told myself I was still in love with her to lessen the pain. She’s Xander’s mother and I don’t want him growing up as fucked up as I did. It broke my heart and I somehow felt it was my fault my dad despised my mother with a passion.”
“What happened?” I wondered out loud.
“No more fucking small talk. I just want to fuck you right here, Syd.”

Mmm, hopefully that makes you interested in what's going to happen between these two...lots of sexy good times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment