Novels That Rock

Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Falling into Lust Teaser...


A sexy teaser for Falling into Lust...




Add to your TBR on Goodreads!

Excerpt

I hardly doubted he acted this way in a real relationship. Kaz and company was being paid mega-bucks to be nice to me and not “rock the boat” so to speak. He’d managed to keep that legendary temper of his in check and all I could think about was whether or not he was worth the time and energy of giving up my virginity to especially knowing what I knew.
Finally, I grabbed his hand and walked back inside with him. My behavior was childish and uncalled for and both of us knew it.
Syd, you think too much, an inner voice told me, and I wanted to knock that bitch out for interfering with a plan I had so carefully mastered. I knew what I wanted and ending up as another notch on Kaz’s belt wasn’t it. However, as soon as I took my seat next to my best friends who were bopping their heads to Demi Lovato’s “Heart Attack” I knew I was instantly in trouble.
“What the hell happened to you?” Faith wondered in an irritated tone. “Jeez, they were just getting warmed up with ‘Cock Tease’ and you had to ruin it because of course they had to be singing the song about you.”
“It wasn’t like that. I just needed some air…I think I had too much champagne,” I offered as an excuse although I lifted my fluted glass of Dom Perignon and sipped from the delicious bubbly.
“You are such a bullshit artist,” Laurel responded before she shook her head with a mirthless yet mock-aggravation.
“You’re one to talk,” I murmured under my breath.
“What was that?” Faith turned toward me in her seat.
“Nothing.” I looked toward the stage where the band was preparing to finish up their set.

To be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment